One of Zach's favorite things to do is going to Cub Scouts. What is better than being with all your friends, doing fun things. I am sure one of he reasons he likes scouts so much is because it gives him a chance to get away from the girls and just be a boy. Zach wanted to get his Arrow of Light since he started scouts and he has worked hard to accomplish this goal.

He recieved his Arrow of Light with his friend Andrue. Now he is excited to move up to boy scouts and start working on his eagle. He has already asked me what he has to do to get it and how old does he have to be? Of course...since he is my first and only boy I do not know the answers to these questions. I am sure that I will find out quickly....the sad thing is that he is my only boy so by the time I have this scout thing down he will be out.

CONGRATULATIONS ZACH!
2 comments:
Great job Zach! Scouting teaches you great leadership skills. Earliest you can get your Eagle is 13.
I love your pictures, your kids are beautiful.
Post a Comment