
The annual building of the graham cracker houses was done the Saturday after Thanksgiving. The kids look forward to this every year. I have to say mom is a good sport about letting us come to her house to build these. This year we had 8 kids building house plus Kris and Mike and Jarom and Liina. Needless to say the kitchen get a little messy. Of course we had the usual collapse from those who ideas were a little bigger than a graham cracker can hold. Anyway with a little help from Craig and I, All the houses were completed and made it home safetly. We have set up a little village of the houses in our home. The candy provided Mandy with a little snack. When every she thinks I am not watching she will go and pick a piece of candy off one of the houses.
No comments:
Post a Comment